1991 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan Turbo 5 Speed
SOLD 4/07/08:1991 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan Turbo 5 Speed
- EJ22T Closed Deck Block
- VF11 turbo stock boost 8.75 psi
- OBDI ECU
- 5 Speed
- Reman. Dual Friction Six States Clutch Resurfaced flywheel and P.Plate (Same as WRX Clutch and pull-type hydraulic Cltuch and Trans.)
- 209k miles
- Runs Good No smoke
- 2006 WRX Motor Mounts
- Right Front 2006 WRX Wagon Ball Joint
- The wheels on it now are different from the six spokes shown. It now has 1994 Turbo Legacy Five spokes on it now email for more pics.
- I do not have time to fix the Canister Purge Solenoid Code on it first to get the CEL to turn off. The sunroof needs a new relay too.
- This car is a great RallyX Car. I used that the 2007 SCCA National Championship round and was sitting in fourth against three STIs, a WRX, and an EVO until I pushed the tire off the bead.
- I have four subarus right now and am in the middle of my turbo drivetrain swap nto my Impreza L so I need to make some room and pay for parts.
- Thanks for looking.
- Click the pics to see the progress of the project car.
Back To Main Sebaru Page Page